Friday, October 16, 2015

Where has Rando been?


























Do we call it a hiatus? An interregnum? A sabbatical? Or just spending a lot of time actually MAKING art and then sharing it on Instagram and Pinterest instead of my blog? Probably a little bit of all of it.

So, apologies to "all" my loyal readers. I'm quasi-back and in the mix on the blog again.

A couple of things to mention here... 1) If you're out and about for Gallery Stroll in our City of Salt this evening (Friday, October 16th), please stop by the new mid-century modern furniture gallery/showroom downtown called The Study. I'll have several pieces of new steel sculpture work on display (and for sale...), along with many great furniture, design pieces and artwork by others.

Gallery Stroll runs from 6 - 9 pm and The Study is located at 171 E. Broadway in Salt Lake City. It's three doors west of the Green Ant on the same side of Broadway. Check out the photos above and below to see a sampling of my work that will be on display.

Also, please check out my Instagram and Pinterest accounts for more detail on what I've been up to lately.

Hope to see you downtown tonight!





No comments:

Post a Comment